Thursday, February 28, 2008

Robert Benjamin Singleton- 2/28/08 12:19am 8lbs 5oz 21"

Our new addition has arrived (actually a little earlier than expected)!! I will update the full story later but the short version is that I went into labor without having to be induced. We arrived at the hospital Wednesday night and I got checked in at 11:46p.m. and then at 12:19 a.m. Robert Benjamin was born. It was a FAST delivery and there was no time for meds. Everyone is doing well. He looks exactly like Christian did when he was born-check out the picture down on the righthand side of Christian the day he was born. Here are a few pictures of our new little man...










Please feel free to leave comments for those of you who have asked how at the bottom of the post there is a comments link just click that link and follow the instuctions in the pop-up box.

8 comments:

The Roberts Eight said...

Wow! Congratulations! What a cutie! He sure does look a lot like Christian. Hope things are going well for you!

The Lourceys said...

He is precious! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congrats Jamie (& family)! Sounds you had somewhat of a whirlwind of activity. Very exciting! He looks EXACTLY like Christian. And I love the name too. Are you going to call him Robert? I hope you are feeling okay and recovering. Get your rest while you can! :) God's best to you in these first few weeks. Wow - now you're the mama of TWO boys!!

Liz said...

What a cute little family! I love the kisses from the big brother! I can't wait to hear the delivery story! Will talk to you soon-
Liz

Enjoying Life Together said...

Congratulations! So will you call him Robert? Just checking. Call me when you need a listening ear. ~Sabrina

The Brown's said...

So sweet! Congratulations!

The Chilsons said...

Congrats! he is really cute! Hey Jamie, I lost your email, will you send me an email when you can, I need to ask you something! Thanks
jess

Cheryl said...

He's beautiful! Congratulations too. We have matching boys!! Glad to hear all went well. Sorry it took me so long to comment...I saw it the other day, but life has been hectic. Praying that things continue to go well for you all. Can't wait to hear more.

Love and Prayers,
tim, cheryl, graham & griffin

LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP