Tuesday, June 8, 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog...

So I must be honest I have really let the blog S.L.I.D.E. I have not kept up with it at all like I thought I would. A lot of my friends have amazing blogs that they keep up with at least daily if not weekly. I dont know why I find it so hard to blog, if I am honest I would probably fall into the catagory of a blog stalker always looking to see who has updated or if there is anything new out there. I have really just gotten into a rut with mine. So at this point I am trying to decide~ blog and keep it up or not blog at all. Any thoughts or suggestions out there??
Now I couldnt leave without posting a few pictures....ENJOY~
Christian at the Zoo LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of him! He looks SO BIG!!
I did some editing with the picture and I think I LOVE them both! My big boy playing in the pool- Benjamin my little tuff guy
and he definetly has a W.I.L.D. side~

5 comments:

Rachael Davis said...

Yes, BLOG! How else will I keep up with you and your precious boys?!? And you can have your blog entries printed into a book one day - what a great keepsake! If you're bored, though, you've definitely got to do something to keep it interesting for YOU. Some people do a specific kind of entry on a specific day - Candace Roberts is good at that. Maybe try that for a while. Do a post on Christian on Mondays, Benjamin on Wednesdays, and then something else on Friday. I blog as I download pics from my camera - I save them on my desktop until I've blogged them, and then I don't get behind.

Whitney said...

I am with Rachael, you have to keep blogging. I know you post on facebook but it is not the same as reading the story that goes with the pictures. I love you and miss you so much that this is how I keep up with what is going on in the Singleton HOuse.

Jill said...

Keep blogging, atleast whenever you get time.

GREAT pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Hey Jamie- I started a new recipe blog if you are interested...
http://besteverrecipecollection.blogspot.com

emily bennett said...

BLOG, duh! look, most everyone is a blog stalker nowadays. and most of them are stalking so many blogs they don't even have time to comment on the ones they read. so, just because not many comment, it doesn't mean they don't read!!!! we love your blog!!!

"Here is the will of the Lord; speak truthfully, love others, glorify Him and blog often." 2 Hesitations 7:14

See? now you HAVE to blog, I found a verse to back it up. Ok, I'm waiting for a lightning bolt, any minute now.

Chai said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP