Monday, May 19, 2008

7 Years.....

Today Ed and I have been married for 7 years! It is so hard to believe...the time has flown by. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful husband and terrific father. My husband is one of the most selfless people that I know; he works so hard to provide for our family so that I can stay home with our boys. He is an amazing father always trying to teach the boys something new and spends time investing in them and making new memories everyday! He loves me unconditionally even when I am at my worst. (I love you Honey!)

We have had some hard times and great times. From buying our first house, and getting our first dog, to going through Cancer and wondering if we would be blessed with children and now we have two! It is such a blessing to look back and see how God has unfolded every page of our life together from the very beginning and it is with anticipation and excitement that we look forward to adding many more chapters to the story of us. This picture is one of my favorite pictures from our wedding ceremony.Matthew 19:4-6 "Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female, and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'? So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."

3 comments:

jdk0103 said...

What a beautiful picture and verse :) Congratulations!!! Glad to hear that you had a great anniversary. By the way, the pics of the boys are adorable!

Cheryl said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Wow! 7 years...I can't believe it. It seems like just last year you were telling me about this new guy named Ed... Wishing you 70 X 7 more...that would make you really old though, wouldn't it?...oh well! Many, many more!

PS - I forgot to comment on the Strawberries...we're anxiously awaiting strawberry season here...just a few more weeks. I can't wait. I wish our fields were as nice and neat as yours...ours are all overgrown and you're all dirty and covered in berry juice by the time you are done...but....Ooooo! Strawberry Shortcake is my FAV!!

Enjoying Life Together said...

Congratulations a couple of weeks late! I'm glad you were able to go to dinner just the two of you. You need to do it more often! ~Sabrina

LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP