Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thought for the Day....

So its not to often I post crazy things on my bog but I have one thought for the day...I think I already know the answer but here it goes....Will there ever be 5 minutes that I won't have to wonder what is going on in my house with these two boys?!?! This morning we took a quick trip to the grocery store and upon putting a few groceries away and going to check on the boys this is what I found.....

of course he was all smiles and so proud of himself with his statement of "I DID IT MOMMY!" :)

3 comments:

The Brown's said...

With two boys, you are always going to wonder what is going on...especially when things are quiet...at least from my experience!!!! It makes things fun, doesn't it?!?!

The Roberts Eight said...

Wow...he's so grown up! I had to look twice to realize it was Christian! It's only going to get more fun as Benjamin gets older! They just feed off of each other...but it's fun! :)

Cheryl said...

Ahhhh! Such is my life too!

LOVIN' it!!

LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP