Monday, November 3, 2008

The Hurricanes Hockey Game!

Well we were very lucky to have someone give us two tickets to the Hurricanes Hockey game for Saturday afternoon. We already had a busy weekend but how could we pass up free tickets to see the Hurricanes play! So we went for part of the game. We had a friend keep Benjamin so we were able to spend time with just Christian. Here are a few pictures Enjoy

Getting ready to leave for the game. Daddy went out and got all of us shirts to wear Thanks Daddy!!

The RBC Center was packed!!

Here are a few pics of the Hurricanes on the ice...

They scored and Ed got a picture of it on the screens- its a good thing it was their only goal...

A fight broke out

It took a couple ref's to break it up

Christian talking to Mommy telling me all about what he was watching.Mommy & Daddy- not back for us taking the picture ourselves. On the way out Christian was telling the lady Thank You and Ed got a picture. At least he has good manners!

We had a lot of fun I think it was the first professional Hockey game any of us had been to and we look forward to going again sometime!

1 comment:

Dan said...

Hey girl,
this is Casey! your boys are so cute! You do such a great job of documenting their lives and you take really great pic's too!
I'm sorry about leaving you hanging a while back. I think I just would get overwhelmed and just shut the world out, even still now little things get to me and stupid things stress me out and I hate it but I know I'm just going to have to live one day at a time and God is renewing my broken heart slowly but He is faithful!
Thank you for wanting to love me and for loving me through your thoughts and sweet words!
We will get together one of these days. Thanks for enduring with me and I just wanted you to know that I'm not upset with you or trying to ignore you... sometimes silence is how I deal with some things some days.
Love and Blessings to your sweet family!
Casey Chappell

LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP