Friday, April 17, 2009

Good Ole Berry Pickin'

This morning we went to the Strawberry Patch with some friends and had a BLAST! I love picking fresh strawberries and from the pictures so do the boys! I am looking forward to making many more trips to the strawberry patch this summer!!

The Strawberries were ready to be picked!! BIG YUMMY JUICY!
Christian was so cute I told him to pick only the red strawberries and he went right to work
So sweet I remember when I took him to the Strawberry patch the first time and he couldn't even walk! Yummy he really didn't want to stop for the picture OOOO that was a sour biteMommy and my boy pickin' berriesWe had so much fun he makes me smile I am so glad that he is mine! :0)
Look it's a red one! Kalei and Christian looking for berries together Christian and OliviaLook at my bucket! So sweet Benjamin and Mommy he was trying his second berry of the day...I didn't realize Christian was being a GREAT big brother and had been sharing with him.....I only like this picture because when you look at it you can see how much Benjamin and I look alikeMe and my boys I have to laugh it is SO HARD to get a picture of everyone looking at the camera! Whitney and Olivia picking berries
Sharing a strawberry
Mrs. Tiffany enjoying the fruits of her labor
All three of the big kids and yes that would be my child still shoving the strawberries in as fast as he can! LOL!!!


They were so messy by the time we leftBenjamin YAY!! He had lots of funLook at my big boy 3 feet tallBenjamin really isn't that far behind at 2.5feetMy little pig Milking the cow I do have a cute story to go along with this. You can actually "milk" the cow and water pours into the bucket well I was talking to him about milking the cow and then after we got in the car he said Mommy I helped that cow go pee pee in the bucket! LOL!! Well I guess that is how his mind interpreted it.....Driving the airplaneMy little man.....and my big man....WHAT A FUN FUN DAY!!



FLASHBACK~

Strawberry Patch 2007 ChristianStrawberry Patch 2008 Christian & Benjamin


2 comments:

The Roberts Eight said...

What a great tradition to have with your boys! Looks like you had a blast! I wish we could go pick them...I have to do it the easy way and have them delievered to my gate! :)

Cheryl said...

I'm always so jealous every year when I look at how nice and neat your rows of strawberries are...ours is like a jungle! And how brave are you to take both of them with you!! Mine will both be at school when I go - otherwise I'd have to find a hose before I could let them in the car! LOL!!

LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP