Sunday, November 22, 2009

Curly Q....

No more... Thursday night we made it offical and took Benjamin for his 2nd but first REAL haircut. Here are a few pictures from the event and it was quite a event **sniff** sniff**

Before they started cutting I took a couple last pictures of his long messy hair....
Look at those curls.... Snip snip he really did well Look a that sweet face! Being so patient he was the best little boyChristian blew bubbles to entertain him well maybe more to entertain himself =)He LOVED it when she squirted the water on his hair look at that face So fun! Then he got to try and do it himself.My what a happy happy little boy we haveAll done time to clean up all that hair and throw away the tissues....Yes I did cry just a little.... he looks like he aged 3 years in 15minutes! I must say I have also been asked quite a few times since his haircut if they are twins
Oh my....what a big boy!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I have been so behind on reading your blog!! Love all the new posts I missed, love the new look, love it all!! Great catching up with you through pictures and more! LOVED the ones done at the park and yes Benjamin does look so big now!

LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP