Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pregnancy 18 weeks

I know I am the worst at blogging. I mean I haven't updated in over a month. At this point we are almost 1/2 way through this pregnancy. It is amazing to me that in about 22 weeks we will have two more little members in our family! I haven't posted any pregnancy pictures anywhere so I thought I wold go ahead and post a few.


First here are two pictures of me from last fall (one in Aug. and one in Sept.). These two pictures were taken before I lost weight (otherwise I would probably not post them).



This picture was taken in January 2011. I wish I had taken a few more while I was losing weight to see the progress along the way. Its amazing to me to look at the pictures and see the difference. I still had a ways to go...but little did I know 8 days after taking this picture I would find out that I was pregnant and then with twins!


Here I am Easter Sunday (not the best picture but you can def. see the rapidly growing belly=)


5 comments:

Pam said...

Yay for losing so much weight--ROCK STAR!! And yay even more for a rapidly growing belly because of God's great blessings!!! LOVE IT!

Rachael Davis said...

Jamie, I am amazed!!!!! You look really, really good. What's your secret for losing all that weight, girl?! And I know you were happy to start off in a healthy place with your pregnancy. You are such a beautiful mama!

emily bennett said...

hooray!!! i am so proud of you and your strength and self control in losing your weight. and i agree with Rach- how amazing it must feel to start your pregnancy with twins with such an incredibly healthy start.

you look amazing, and i cannot wait to meet those precious little boys. they are going to be just as precious as your big boys are. four times the mother-son bond. FOUR TIMES! four times the sweater vests (i'm drooling at the thought- just looked through L's for the winter). four times the buzz lightyear and woody's. four times the mother-son dance at their weddings. four times the pride you'll feel when they hit their first baseball (even if it's a foul ball), when they treat their girlfriends/wives with the respect ed treats you with, and when you see them become daddies.

what joy you have coming your way. i'm so glad to be a part of it as your friend.

Enjoying Life Together said...

Oh my, the fun is just beginning! You look great. Thankful that you can be "up and about" during this time. Take care and enjoy the last half of pregnancy. Can't wait to meet the babies!!

Whitney said...

I love your Easter pic. You look so pretty.
And after these next two boys you won't have time to sit down with 4 boys in the house. The weight will drop back off. I am so proud of you girlfriend!

LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP