Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days of Thanks

I am going to try to blog for each day of Novemeber and post about something that I am thankful for.

Up First: My Husaband. I am so thankful for him and all that he does for our family. Blessed that we have been together for over 13 years. Thankful that he is the provider for our family willing to go to work and work hard everyday. Thankful that as soon as he walks through the door at night he helps around the house with laundry or cooking cleaning whatever needs to be done he is always willing to always help out. Thankful that he is the father of our four little boys. I think he is the best Daddy around. Thankful that he helps with feeding the little guys in the middle of the night. Thankful that he takes time from work to go on field trips with our big boys.Thankful that he is still cancer free. This list goes on and on.....

What I am saying is that I have an AMAZING Husband and I VERY thankful for him and all that he does for our family!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP