Tuesday, April 29, 2008

HONEY!! Please and I'm gonna get you!

Well Christian is learning by leaps and bounds. It seems like he is learning so much everyday.

HONEY~ This one is so cute the first time he said it was when we were on our way back from Charleston a couple of weeks ago. There was really bad traffic on 95 and all the cars slammed on brakes well Ed was driving and slammed on breaks and I said HONEY!! Well when we stopped and everyone around us stopped from the back seat we heard this little voice go HONEY!! and then he said uh oh! It was so cute- now he will go around the house and sometimes you hear him say Honey! :)

Please- We have been working on getting Christian to say please and thank your without prompting him he is learning but some times we have to remind him by saying how do you ask or what do you say. Well the other day we were getting ready to go out and since we have new carpet we don't allow shoes on the carpet so we were sitting down putting Christian's shoes on and I said now it is Mommy's turn. Well Christian walked over like he was going to get my shoes and I said are you going to bring Mommy her shoes to which he tured around and looked at me so seriously and said PLEASE. Sometimes it is not what we teach them but what they teach us!

I'm gonna get you~ Yep I guess this counts as his first sentence. He has been saying things like Brown Bear Brown Bear or Shh Baby sleeping but now he says I'm gonna get you! He is so funny we will be playing with the toys or just acting funny and sometimes we tell Christian I'm gonna get you. Now he has started telling us I gonna get you! It is awesome to hear him talking and learning so much everyday.

1 comment:

Ashley Bruner said...

So cute, I love it when they pick up those cute little phrases!

LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP