Thursday, September 24, 2009

M.E.L.T. my heart...

This past Thursday I knew that once I dropped Christian off at school I was going to have some one on one time with just Benjamin, I really didn't know what I wanted to do but then it hit me. I have seen a lot of pictures friends have taken from Joyner Park and I decided to dress my littlest up in his overalls and head over to take some pictures of him. We had so much fun and will definetly be going back again! Here are a few that I took. I think they turned out pretty good I still have some more photo editing to do but in general I was very happy with how they turned out. Which one is your favorite??














3 comments:

The Roberts Eight said...

Wow...all of these are great! It would be hard to pick a favorite! What a cutie!

Whitney said...

Jamie,
Those pictures are so good. What a big boy he is becoming and getting cuter by the day. I love his hair the length it is. I am so glad you all had fun at the park. We need to get all the kids together down there when we get back. They can just run forever!

Kim said...

They are all wonderful! Such a perfect setting....Jay and I love to go there in the evening for the sunsets.
You will have a very hard time selecting just one. And of course his clothing fits the scenery just perfect!

LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP