Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thomas Rules the World....

in Christian's eyes. I can not even begin to describe how E-X-C-I-T-E-D Christian gets when he see's something that is Thomas or hears a train it is just amazing to me. His eyes get as big as saucers and his mouth opens and he just says its Thomas or its a Train. We (Mommy & Daddy) had decided that we were going to do sports theme in the boys room well long story short we could not find anything reasonably priced so I started looking at other options. Well last week I found a Thomas Bedding set for a Toddler Bed on clearance and we had a coupon so we got it for a REALLY REALLY good price. Here are some pictures of Christian when we went into his room and saw it on the bed for the first time!
You can't see his face but he was saying ITS THOMAS ITS THOMAS!
Jumping in his bed to check it all out (for those of you wondering he sleeps all over his bed so we keep a bed rail on so he doesn't fall into the floor). Pointing out all the trains on the sheetDo you think he is counting sheep....I doubt it I am sure it is TRAINS! :0)
Sleeping like a little angel my sweet boy he is getting SO BIG!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Thomas does rule...atleast in Sawyer's eye's too! :

very cute bedding!!

LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP