Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What else can he say??

Christian is growing up more and more everyday. The past couple of days he has said or done a few things that I want to remember so this is just a quick post so I wont forget them.
This past weekend we went to a suprise party for his Great Aunt who turned 80. Christian helped me wrap the present which was a picture of the boys and when she went to open he said "Its a picture for you!" Of course he yelled it out BEFORE she opened the gift! I guess I wont be taking him shopping with me for Benjamin's birthday.
Yesterday we were in the Walmart parking lot and I was a little miffed about something I don't even remember what it was...and from the back seat I hear a little boy saying "Be Patient Mommy Be Patient." Wow a lesson for me as I seems to always be telling him to be patient wait a minute or keep trying!
Today as I was bringing a few things in from the car Benjamin was in his exersaucer and Christian was playing with him then I hear Christian saying "Benjamin you are a handsome little boy." :0) As I rounded the corner there he was with the squirt bottle and hairbrush fixing his little brothers hair.
What a little man he is becoming! I will write more as they come to mind or as he says them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP